A heartfelt letter from a soldier stationed near the front lines of the war in Ukraine, expressing gratitude to HART and his Sponsor for the profound impact they’ve had on his life.
Hi Office, in a world full of tragedy and heartache, it’s refreshing to hear an inspiring story to keep us grounded. Dmytro, aged 26, completed the CSP program approximately a decade ago. Currently serving on the front lines, he recently communicated his appreciation to HART and his sponsor, an American residing in Japan. Explore the heartfelt letter from Dmytro and read his sponsor’s reflections on the Child Sponsor program.
We are happy to announce that HART has been blessed to offer TWO MATCHING GIFT opportunities for December 2023. These have been provided by generous donors who are passionate about HART’s ministry.
Your gift will empower churches to meet the needs of people whose lives have been shattered by the war in Ukraine.
Thank you for supporting
churches across Ukraine.
How your support is helping
the local churches.
Modular Home Project
The interview below took place at Centre Street Church in Calgary, AB, as part of their annual Global Missions weekend on November 11-12, 2023.
The conflict in Ukraine has left countless homes in ruins or severely damaged.
Thousands of families are eager and determined to rebuild their homes and begin their lives anew. Unfortunately, most will have to live in cold, unsanitary basements or make-shift huts during the restoration process.
HART will offer temporary modular homes as a shelter for families as they work on rebuilding their homes that have been damaged or completely destroyed. Once the original home becomes habitable again, the modular home is relocated to another site to provide housing for another family facing similar challenges.
Details about this new HART Reconstruction Initiative are below.
Here are specific prayer points that can help guide our prayers for the situation in Ukraine. Please share these with your friends and family:
- Pray for the physical protection and provision for Ukrainian children in harm’s way. Supernaturally, and otherwise, minimize the suffering and loss of life, Jesus. Keep the bombs away, and food in their stomachs. Pray for children who are seeing things no child’s eye should ever see. Jesus, you are a great King and healer. By whatever means you chose— loving parents, a direct work of the Holy Spirit, fellow believers… protect the hearts, minds, and imagination of children.
- Pray for and ask to see God’s glory amid this great struggle. Pray that He would be glorified through the Christians in Ukraine who are being his hands and feet during this terrible tragedy.
- Pray for God’s peace to be a source of strength for the thousands of Ukrainian workers/volunteers who are serving refugees who need to hear of God’s love for them.
- Pray for God’s protection for soldiers and civilians caught up in this conflict.
- Pray for the residents of cities and towns who are under heavy shelling, and have lost their heat, lights, and water.
- Pray for the civilian and military prisoners of war who are subject to torture and death at the hands of their captors.
- Ask God to comfort the many families that have lost mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters during this Russian invasion. The pain and heartache are overwhelming for most families.
- Pray for the frustration of all evil plans of the enemy.
- Ask God to intervene. Pray for wisdom for world leaders. Pray that God would move in their hearts and guide their steps and plans to end this war.
- Pray for the President (Zelensky) and the leaders of Ukraine to know God’s truth and peace and be transformed by his Holy Spirit so that they would seek to lead their country in the way of peace.
- Ask that this conflict would open doors of opportunities for the gospel. Pray that He would make his name known across Ukraine, Russia, and all the European countries that refugees are fleeing to due to this conflict.