Sponsor With HART
Why Child Sponsor Program is needed.
Ukraine and Moldova are the two poorest countries in Europe. Currently, Ukraine is fighting a war against Russia, and the Humanitarian Crisis it has caused is extraordinary. More children are living in poverty than ever before and need support through this Sponsorship program.
How child sponsorship works?
Child sponsorship helps break the cycle of poverty. Working through local churches in Ukraine and Moldova, the Child Sponsorship Program (CSP) helps children develop healthy minds, bodies, and relationships while also discovering God’s love for them.
What will my child receive?
Your sponsorship of $45 per month will provide:
Nutrition: Monthly food packages are provided. Caregivers are taught how to make healthy nutrition choices for the child.
Health: Basic funding for medical support is provided to children in the program on an as-needed basis.
Faith: HART’s Child Sponsorship Program is operated in partnership with local churches.
Family Support: Family assistance and emergency aid are available on a case-by-case basis.
Education: Children receive annual school supplies. Later, they can apply to HART for a post-secondary scholarship.
Camps: They will have the opportunity to attend life-changing summer camps.
Protection: HART’s Child Sponsor Program protects children and helps prevent abuse.
Presents: A Birthday and Christmas present are given to your child from you.
What can I expect as a sponsor?
- An amazing adventure that will change a child’s life – and it will change YOUR life, too!
- A welcome package with photos and information on your sponsored child and his/her family.
- Letters from your child, often with words of thanks from them and their parents or other family members.
- The opportunity to correspond with your child and send presents if you choose to.
- An annual photo and update on your child’s progress through school and life.